7 февр. 2022 г.

Pajama Day

South Park 25×1


Garrison: Good morning, kids. So great to see you! I know it's always a little hard coming back from a break. You know, you know, we've had a few distractions but let's just pick up where we left off...

P.C. Principal: What's going on here, students?
Garrison: I ask them for a response, and nothing! First they just sit there when I need their focus and their energy and when I ask them for...
P.C. Principal: You kids know that these teachers are doing their very best for your benefit?!
Garrison: I don't know how much more I can take of this.
P.C. Principal: I am sick and tired of students thinking they can walk all over their teachers who gave you everything they've got!

Stan Marsh: Who does the principal think he is?! After everything we've been through the past couple years, they're gonna take pajama day from us, too.

Kyle Broflovski: We didn't even do anything wrong!
Eric Cartman: We didn't do [BLEEP] anything wrong! We keep not doing anything wrong, and we keep getting [BLEEP]!
Butters Stotch: Guess that's just part of being a kid these days.

Eric Cartman: What does Matt Damon say on that Bitcoin commercial? Fortune favors the brave.
Clyde Donovan: My dad said he listened to Matt Damon and lost all his money.
Eric Cartman: Yes, everyone did. But they were brave in doing so.

Wendy Testaburger: Mr. Principal, we really didn't do anything wrong.
P.C. Principal: I appreciate your sentiment, but as principal of the school, it's my job to make decisions and stand by them to maintain order.

Heather Williams: What is this, Nazi Germany?!
P.C. Principal: Hey! How many times have I told you kids not to bring up Nazi Germany when you don't get something you want?! You're a fascist! Get out!
Heather Williams: You're a fascist, and this whole school stinks of Nazis!

Mrs. Cartman: I understand that you told my child that he isn't allowed to wear pajamas this Friday? What is this, Nazi Germany?

Mrs. Cartman: I am going to rally all the parents, and I am going to the press! If my son can't wear his pajamas to school, then no kids are going to wear their pajamas to school!

Chris: Tom, guten tag and Heil Hitler. Apparently, we are living in Nazi Germany. The elementary school behind me is telling some students they can't wear their pajamas to pajama day. ...

Frank: You're not wearing... pajamas.
Realtor Mike: Oh... yeah... I-I didn't really wanna wear pajamas.
SP Realtors Clerk 1: We're all wearing pajamas.
Realtor Mike: Yeah, I just didn't want to with the rain and slush outside. It just... didn't make any sense to wear pajamas.
Frank: Uh, Mike, we're trying to do the right thing, and it only works if we all wear pajamas.
Realtor Mike: Well, you can't force me to wear pajamas. What is this, Nazi Germany?
Frank: We aren't telling you to wear pajamas... But I'm pretty sure the sign right here on the door says you have to wear pajamas!
SP Realtors Clerk 2: Hey, Mike, just put on some pajamas. It's not a big deal.
Realtor Mike: Good. If it's not a big deal then I'll choose not to wear pajamas.
SP Realtors Clerk 3: You redneck, gun toting piece of shit!

Wendy Testaburger: You guys want a chance to save pajama day? Then join us in telling Mr. Garrison we're all sorry.
Craig Tucker: We didn't [BLEEP] do anything.
Wendy Testaburger: At school tomorrow we all tell Mr. Garrison he was right and that we've been terrible students. That we weren't listening and that he deserves to be angry with us. We tell him how much we care and that we want to see him more as a human being than just a teacher.
Eric Cartman: That is just the kind of manipulative, psychotic thinking that we needed.
Stan Marsh: We can do this!
Wendy Testaburger: We just have to be brave.
Eric Cartman: But not too brave or else Matt Damon will come and take all our money.
Craig Tucker: Alright, dude, can we lay off the Matt Damon jokes, please? They're just getting old.

Customer: This is totally ridiculous. You know that, right?
Hostess: I'm sorry, sir, but we aren't seating anyone who isn't wearing their pajamas.
Customer: Please, ma'am, I just want to sit down and eat.
Hostess: I understand, but the management prefers that everyone inside be nice and comfy womfy.
Customer: So I have to be comfy wumfy to get a Rooty Tooty Fresh 'N Fruity?
Hostess: Sir, I'm just the hostess here. If you prefer, you only need to wear your pajamas to get in. You don't have to wear them at your table while you're actively eating.
Customer: So it's OK if we put on our pajamas, walk through the whole restaurant to the table, and then take our pajamas off. What is the [BLEEP] point?!

Wendy Testaburger: Remember... no matter how angry he is, tell him he's right.

Officer Johnston: Sir, we got another one.
Det. Harris: But she's wearing pajamas.
Officer Johnston: Yeah but she was caught shitting on the car of a guy who wasn't wearing pajamas.
SP Citizien: That's right, and I'd do it again!

P.C. Principal: Do you know what a principle is? A principle is something that you see as a fundamental truth. You do something that you think is right out of principle! That's why I wanted to be... principal. Tell your class they can run back home and put on their pajamas. I'll hand in my resignation this afternoon.

Wendy Testaburger: Sir, maybe people won't lose respect for you if you change your mind. Saying you were wrong is sometimes the strongest thing you can do.
P.C. Principal: You're totally wrong about that. When all these people see I caved in to their insults and their offensive World War II comparisons, I'll be done.

Frank: It's opposite day? Well, shit, we gotta go put some normal clothes on!
SP Realtors Female Clerk 3: Aw, how come?
Frank: Because we are people who believe very strongly in wearing pajamas to the workplace. If we're wearing pajamas on opposite day, that means we don't normally wear pajamas and we're douchebags like Mike!


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий