1 янв. 2022 г.

Dune: Part One (2021)

— Dreams are messages from the deep.

Duncan Idaho: Dreams make good stories, but everything important happens when we're awake. 'Cause that's when we make things happen.

Duke Leto Atreides: You never met Harkonners before. I have. They are not human. They're brutal!

Baron Vladimir Harkonnen: When is a gift not a gift?

Paul Atreides: Why are you doing this?
Reverend Mother Mohiam : An animal caught in a trap will gnaw off its own leg to escape. What will you do?

Lady Jessica Atreides: I must not fear. I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings obliteration. And I'll face my fear and I'll permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past... I will turn the inner eye and see its path. And where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Lady Jessica Atreides: Did you have to go that far?
Reverend Mother Mohiam : You chose to train him in the Way in defiance of our rule. He wields our power. He had to be tested to the limits. So much potential wasted in a male...

Reverend Mother Mohiam : Like sifting sand through a screen, we sift people. If you had been unable to control your impulses, like an animal, we could not let you live. You inherit too much power.
Paul Atreides: What, because I'm a Duke's son?
Reverend Mother Mohiam : Because you are Jessica's son. You have more than one birthright, boy.

Reverend Mother Mohiam : On Arrakis, we have done all we can for you. A path has been laid. Let's hope he doesn't squander it.

Lady Jessica Atreides: You don't know everything... For thousands of years, we've been carefully crossing bloodlines to bring forth--
Paul Atreides: The One?
Lady Jessica Atreides: A mind… powerful enough to breach space and time, past and future… who can help us into a better future. We think he's very close now. Some believe he is here.
Paul Atreides: All part of the plan...

Duke Leto Atreides: What do they say about this hell hole again?
Thufir Hawat: "It's a shower, you scrub your ass with sand," My Lord, that's what they say.

Baron Vladimir Harkonnen: I said I would not harm them. And I shall not. But Arrakis is Arrakis, and the desert takes the weak. My desert. My Arrakis. My dune.

Dr. Liet Kynes: "Bless the Maker and His water. Bless the coming and going of Him. May His passage cleanse the world. And keep the world for His people."

Baron Vladimir Harkonnen: What did you say?
Duke Leto Atreides: .... "Here I am, here I remain!"

Dr. Liet Kynes: I serve only one master. His name is Shai-Hulud.

Jamis: The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve. But a reality to experience. A process that cannot be understand by stopping it. We must move with the flow of the process. We must join it. We must flow with it. Let it go. Let it go.

Stilgar: What wealth can you offer beyond the water in your flesh.

Kwisatz Haderach. Kwisatz Haderach. Climb up. Rise.

Stilgar: You're one of us now. A life for a life. Come with us to Sietch Tabr.

Paul Atreides: No. The Emperor sent us to this place. And my father came… Not for spice, not for the riches, but for the strength of your people. My road leads into the desert. I can see it. If you'll have us, we will come.

Paul Atreides: Desert power.
Chani: This is only the beginning...


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий