21 янв. 2022 г.

A Lock-In, a Weather Girl and a Disgusting Habit

Young Sheldon 5×11


Mary: I'm not a lame-o. I'm a fun-o.

Sheldon: Wil Wheaton plays Wesley Crusher. He's a child prodigy who's very young to be on the bridge of a Galaxy-class starship.
Missy: Okay.
Sheldon: But he's so intelligent that most people come to rely on him.
Missy: Okay.
Sheldon: Sounds kind of familiar, huh?
Missy: Okay.

Mary: So, what do you say?
Sheldon: Disrupting my sleep schedule to fraternize with children my own age? We both know the answer.

Mary: I could use someone as my eyes and ears if the kids get to causing trouble...
Sheldon: Are you asking me to help enforce the rules and police the other children?
Mary: Well, I wouldn't put it quite like that.
Sheldon: Because if you do, I'm in.
Mary: Then what you said.

Mandy: What do you know about getting wine stains out of rayon?
Georgie: You got to let it soak first.
Mandy: Does that work?
Georgie: I don't know. That's just my answer to every laundry question.

George: Well, that is hard to say no to, but let me give it a shot. No.

Mandy: Before this goes any further, there's something I got to tell you.
Georgie: This is going further? Sweet.

Mary: This is wrong, right?
Pastor Rob: You mean how much we're enjoying it?
Mary: Yes.
Pastor Rob: Well, that's the nice thing about being Christian. We can always ask for forgiveness.

Adult Sheldon: That night began my winning streak at sardines. Every lock-in, every birthday party, someone suggested we play, and I won every time. I'm the king of sardines!

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий