3 янв. 2022 г.

The One with Ross's Step Forward

Friends 8×11


Phoebe: This is completely normal. Around the fourth month, your hormones go crazy.
Rachel: Really? So this happened to you?
Phoebe: Absolutely, yeah. And keep in mind, I was carrying triplets. So in medical terms, I was thrice as randy.

Doug: So! The divorce, the marriage, we got a lot to celebrate. How about we go out to dinner tomorrow night?
Monica: I can't think of anything we're doing... Why can't I think of anything we're doing?!

Ross: I know! Why do you guys need to have this conversation, huh? No self-respecting man would ask a woman, "So where is this going?"
Rachel: Uh, Ross, you asked me that.
Ross: Hey, you were a closed book, okay? I'm not a mind reader!

Ross: Maybe I need some kind of a gesture. Something that says we're moving forward without having to talk about it.
Monica: Like asking her to move in with you?
Ross: Wha...? Ha. Smaller than that.
Monica: Making her a mix tape?
Ross: Uh, bigger than that.
Phoebe: Give her a key to your apartment.
Ross: Whoa, hello. We were closer with the tape.

Ross: Heh. Uh, we are so... So, um... well, I really like you. And I love, um, you know, hanging out with you. And I'm having a lot of fun.
Mona: Okay.
Ross: I mean, there's no point in spending time with someone if it's just fun.
Mona: It's gotta be going somewhere, right?
Ross: Ha, ha.
Mona: So where is it going?
Ross: Ah. That's the real question. And the answer is... it's going somewhere... fun.

Rachel: Lately with this pregnancy thing... I'm just finding myself... How do I put this? Um... Erotically charged.
Joey: Is that college talk for "horny"?

Joey: Okay, good night.
Rachel: Good night!
Joey: I can't do it!
Rachel: I didn't ask you to!
Joey: You're Rachel!
Rachel: You're Joey!
Joey: You're my friend! Yeah.
Rachel: Right back at you.
Joey: Plus, it would be wrong, and weird and bad!
Rachel: So bad! I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't ask you to do anything.
Joey: I know! ...... You wanna do it?
Rachel: No!
Joey: Me neither, I'm just testing you!
Rachel: That's the end of this conversation!
Joey: This conversation never happened.
Rachel: Never happened.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий