23 янв. 2022 г.

Sky Blue

Maid 1×9


Alex: I don't have any money.
Denise: Oh, it's all free. The tags are blank, just for decoration. No prices.

Denise: The boutique isn't open to the public. It's just for our residents to come in and pick out what they like, to have that sense of self again.

Brandi: Everybody gets overwhelmed the first time they come in here. It's because our circuits are completely fried by what we've been through. When I first got here, it took me weeks to remember my favorite color.

Alex: Why is there a cash register if everything's free?
Brandi: So it feels normal.
Alex: It doesn't feel normal.
Brandi: Well, I'm the one putting pretend purchases into pretend shopping bags right now.

Paula: This is my daughter and her daughter.
Micah: You're a grandmother?
Paula: No. My daughter has a daughter.

Brandi: That's a pretty blue.
Alex: It's sky blue. My favorite color. Not cobalt. Not navy. Sky blue.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий