13 янв. 2022 г.

The One Where Chandler Takes a Bath

Friends 8×13


Joey: You and Monica, friends for a long time. And sure, there are rules. But then you went to London. But that's different. There are rules there too, know what I mean?
Chandler: Do you?
Joey: It was different for you guys. You were both in the same place. In London. Yeah.
Chandler: Yes, when Monica and I were in London, we were both in London.

Ross: We don't wanna know as long as it's happy and healthy.
Rachel: Yep, healthy. And cute.
Ross: And smart.
Rachel: Popular.
Ross: With an aptitude for science.
Phoebe: Are you two talking about the same baby?

Ross: Have you thought of names?
Rachel: Oh, yeah. I've come up with a bunch.
Ross: Really? Me too.
Phoebe: Me too. .... If it's a girl, Phoebe. And if it's a boy, Pheebo.

Monica: It's Joey.
Phoebe: Really? Joey? You don't say.
Monica: Would you be interested?
Phoebe: I don't know, I don't know... You know, I mean, on the one hand, "Mother, may I?" But, you know, on the other hand... No. No, I can't. We're friends. Oh, no. I don't wanna risk what we have.

Joey: I mean, it's Rachel, for God's sakes. For God's sakes, it's Rachel! She's not only my friend, she's my pregnant friend. She's my pregnant friend who's Ross' ex!

Joey: Dude, you gotta rearrange your bubbles.

Monica: Honey, cover it up with the boat.

Ross: Well, hey! What's going on? Oh, cool boat. Oh, no!

Monica: It's nice to do this together, isn't it?
Chandler: Yeah. And what you're doing feels so good.
Monica: I'm not touching you.
Chandler: You're not?
Monica: It's the salts.
Chandler: Sweet Lord, new realms of pleasure...
Monica: Whatever keeps you off the balcony, big guy.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий