9 янв. 2022 г.

Unfair Game

Dexter: New Blood 1×8


Kurt Caldwell: Well, I'm sure [your dad]'s just, uh, tied up with something.

Logan: You good?
Angela Bishop: I will be.
Logan: Well, you know, if you ever, uh, want to grab a drink or anything... I'm sure that Jim would love to hear from you.

Dexter Morgan: I really hate it when I'm the one who's bleeding.

Dexter Morgan: You said you had all day. Well, I've got news for you. The night is mine.

Kurt Caldwell: Look, all I'm trying to say is that you are who you are. Find what gives you joy, and you do that thing. No apologies. Whatever it is that brings you pleasure in this world.
Harrison Morgan: How do you... H-How do you do that?
Kurt Caldwell: You just... take the leap.

Kurt Caldwell: Eh, you know. Sometimes a kid just ends up suffering for the... choices of his father.

Kurt Caldwell: Wish it could've worked out differently. But I don't have a choice, son. Sins of the father. It's a fucked-up world out there.

Dexter Morgan: I was born in blood, just like you.

Dexter Morgan: My dad taught me a code. A way to channel those urges. I'm gonna tell you everything...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий