23 янв. 2022 г.

Dexter: New Blood

Dexter: New Blood 1×10


Angela Bishop: Can you think of anyone you crossed recently?
Dexter Morgan: ... No one comes to mind.

Dexter Morgan: What about Los Angeles? It's kind of like Miami, but without all that humidity.

Dexter Morgan: Don't worry about me. I am the phoenix. I rise from the ashes.

Angela Bishop: Turn around! On your knees! Hands on your head.

Dexter Morgan: We'll get through this. The world needs us.

Angel Batista: Madre de Dios. Dexter Morgan is alive?

Angela Bishop: It's called...
Dexter Morgan: A weal mark.
Angela Bishop: ... a weal mark.

Angela Bishop: Florida. A state with the motherfucking death penalty.

Dexter Morgan: Turn off the camera.

Dexter Morgan: Go to ... cabin. 100 yards north of the front door, under a deadwood pile, there's a hatch. Open it, and you'll see what real evil looks like.

Debra Morgan: Remember when you thought not killing was the problem?

Harrison Morgan: Don't get caught. That's only a part of it.

Harrison Morgan: You don't really care about saving anybody, do you? You're just feeding this-this Dark Passenger. I-It's not even a passenger. It's fucking driving. And you like it.

Dexter Morgan: I beg you... Let me die so my son can live.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий