27 янв. 2022 г.

One Giant Leap

This Is Us 6×2


Malik: Hey, Dej. Wow, you, uh... Um... You, uh... Y-You look... incandescent.
Deja: Okay, Harvard.

Rebecca: I always thought the wind in my hair would be overrated, but it is properly rated. A car like this can make a person feel immortal.
Jack: I don't need a car to feel that. I got you.

Rebecca: I do have Alzheimer's. Yeah, I have, um, plaques forming on my brain, and no amount of medications or word exercises will cure me. First goes the short-term memory, and then the longer ones, one by one. Or is it a thousand each day? I don't even know. Sometimes I think about what my very last memory will be before the candle goes out.

Rebecca: You would think that this diagnosis would help me sweat the small stuff less, but not really. I just, this morning, rolling out the garbage cans before we left was something that kept nagging at me. ... You'd think that we would stop sweating the small stuff as we got older, when bigger things started happening to us, but nope. Not the case. It's so strange, isn't it?

Nicky: Maybe it was all leading up to this, the... most awkward meal of all time.

Rebecca: I struck gold twice.

Sally: When is it that it changes, Rebecca? When is it that we stop wanting to see reflections of ourselves?

Nicky: See you in 50 years?
Sally: I'll save the date.

Edie: Excuse me, sir? I'm gonna need you to put the seat up.
Nicky: Question, Edie. Is... Is the purpose of putting the seat up, is-is that to save me in the case of an emergency water landing? 'Cause I don't think this is gonna do it.

Edie: Are you going to be a problem, sir?
Nicky: Absolutely.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий