5 янв. 2022 г.

Stronger (2017)

Maya: You just make this big mess and leave me here to clean it up?
Jeff Bauman: Look, the Sox lost two in a row because of me, all right? I missed both games because I was at work. You know, I wasn't in my lucky seat with my lucky beer.
Maya: You got a lucky beer?
Jeff Bauman: Yeah, I mean, I just... Beer in general's lucky, right?

Patty: Very small apartment for three people, Jeffrey.
Jeff Bauman: Yeah, but technically it's only like two and a half.

Police Officer: Let me see your hands, too, pal!... Hey, wait a minute. You Jeff Bauman?
Jeff Bauman: Yeah, yeah.
Police Officer: What?
Jeff Bauman: Yeah.
Police Officer: You are?
Jeff Bauman: Yeah.
Police Officer: Can I get a picture with you?

Carlos: When the first bomb went off, I looked up, and I saw a big ball of fire, and... my body wanted to run. But I thought, "This is a moment," huh? "Make a better choice." So I ran to the fire...

Jeff Bauman: You gotta show me how to do a circle changeup.
Pedro Martinez: Well...
Jeff Bauman: All right, you got any tips?
Pedro Martinez: Well, aim high.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий