28 янв. 2022 г.

Hampstead (2017)

Donald Horner: If people want to stay attached to their radioactive walkie-talkies, it's their business. Do I like what they're doing? No. Do I like them? Probably not. Do I respect their right to do as their little, shallow hearts desire? I most certainly do. So, no, I don't care. And if I were a betting man, I'd wager now that you don't really have a dog in this hunt either.

Emily Walters: Can I ask you something?
Donald Horner: Can I stop you?

Emily Walters: I don't understand. What's with you and this hanging out in cemeteries?
Donald Horner: Quietest place in the city.
Emily Walters: Mm. Quiet up above, but who knows what's going on down below?
Donald Horner: Yeah. Party, I bet. A massive party.

Donald Horner: Listen to me. I'm indebted to no-one. I am my own man. I grow my own food. I generate my own electricity. Whatever I am, I am not a leech. Do you understand?
Wiggin: That's all well and good. It's just many would write you off as... Well, mad.
Donald Horner: Better a madman than a slave.

Emily Walters: Donald, can we talk for a moment?
Donald Horner: Uh-huh.
Emily Walters: I'm not exactly clear about what our plans are.
Donald Horner: For this evening?
Emily Walters: No. For us.
Donald Horner: Are you not having fun?

... And finally, in other news, Donald Horner, a homeless millionaire, otherwise known as Donald Tramp, ...


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий