19 янв. 2022 г.

Copshop (2021)

Bob Viddick: How you're not dead a dozen different ways by now is a cross between a fluke and a fucking miracle.

Bob Viddick: Aspirin is bad for your liver.
Brad: Cool dude, thanks. You a fucking doctor?
Bob Viddick: Yup. Got my degree from the University of Common Sense.

Teddy Murretto: Cops, politicians, entrepreneurs, heads of state. I handled them all. Call it high-end consultancy.
Valerie Young: You're a fixer.
Teddy Murretto: No, I hate that fucking term, I don't fix. I manufacturing opportunities.

Bob Viddick: Hard chargers get charged hard.
Valerie Young: What does that mean?
Bob Viddick: You don't know? It means, if you push too much then you get pushed back hard. But that doesn't sound as cool.

Anthony Lamb: Goddamn, son. What is the first rule of policing, huh? Beware the unusual element. And in this scenario, I believe that it is me.

Valerie Young: Are you a fucking idiot, Teddy?
Bob Viddick: That question persists.

Anthony Lamb: You look like Tom Cruise in that Samurai picture that nobody watched. Goddamn.

Bob Viddick: Now you see the difference? That is a psychopath.

Valerie Young: Bullets before prayers.
Teddy Murretto: Is that a poem?
Valerie Young: Bullets before prayers. My great-grandfather had that scrawled on his Stahlhelm helmet in World War II.
Bob Viddick: Stahlhelm? Isn't that a German army helmet?
Teddy Murretto: Your great-grandfather was a Nazi? But you're...
Valerie Young: Black?
Teddy Murretto: Black.
Valerie Young: Nazis were in North Africa in the 1940s. Just a little trivia to take from this circumstance. Like most Germans, at the time he had to fight, they were being overrun, he didn't have a choice.

Anthony Lamb: You in the cop business. So that makes you a murderer. But I'm in the murder business, so that just makes me a laborer.

Anthony Lamb: I mean, look, don't you wanna look like that one time? Fucking Chris Hemsworth enjoys a beach day with his wife, Elsa Pataky. Just one time in your life, don't you wanna look like Thor? Of course you do. It's only gonna happen with hard work and a swinging of the mighty hammer. So carry on, my Norseman. Come on, Thor!

Valerie Young: We are what we are. Always.

Valerie Young: You could run.
Teddy Murretto: So you could shoot me in the back?
Valerie Young: You've already stabbed me in mind.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий