11 янв. 2022 г.

El espectáculo de la vida

Money Heist 5×3


Palermo: You executed him. Accept it.

Manila: There wasn't anyone who was trans. Back in those days, whenever a man was dressed up as a woman on TV, it was just a big joke, just for people to laugh. My dad would be the first one to crack up. But I forgive him now because, the truth is, I didn't have any role models, but neither did he.

Manila: I think the natural state of parenthood is just plain confusion. And at the end of the day, it's not about doing everything the right way. It's about loving.

Berlín: It'll be the perfect evening. Luxury cars, tuxedos, cocktails... classical music... and 12 kilos of gold.

Rafael: I'm sorry, I gotta say it. These pieces belong in a museum.
Berlín: Wait a minute. Are you calling this art? Really?
Rafael: Of course I am. These pieces are more than 1,000 years old. They're hand carved. They have Nordic mythology symbols. This is pure art!
Berlín: Any blacksmith could make this garbage! This is the coarseness of barbarians! Those people pillaged iconic pieces, extraordinary ones: Latin, Greek, Phoenician... And then melted them for their cups of wine, plates, amulets! We're giving the dignity back to this gold.

Berlín: Oh, for God's sake. We're the ones who are going to make art. This heist will be unforgettable...

Palermo: Pardon the soccer reference, it's appropriate for the circumstances. Sometimes, during the World Cup finals, you know which team is gonna lose by the look of fear in the players' faces as they sing the anthem. And that type of fear is what I'm seeing here, right now. But that's all about to change.
Denver: In soccer it's 11 against 11. We're ten against 10,000 without a coach.

El Profesor: Breathe with your diaphragm.
Alicia: What?
El Profesor: So... So you control the contractions. Breathe with your diaphragm.
Alicia: Now you're a midwife too?

Helsinki: We can't win this war.
Palermo: Ding, ding, ding! The bear from the Balkans gets it wrong again. We don't need to win this war. In fact, we're going to lose it... but at a slow pace.

Palermo: My boys and girls in red... We... We're the fucking dregs of society, a team with the biggest losers in history: trans, criminals, scumbags, gays, Balkans, Latinos... What the fuck can they teach us about losing? We know the terrible feeling of a slow defeat. We know it. So it's just another day as losers.

Palermo: I graduated as an engineer, but my vocation is a general in the infantry.

Palermo: We're gonna crawl through every nook, every corner, every fucking pile of rubble. We'll throw a grenade, then a second one, followed by machine-gun fire.
Río: This isn't a fucking Vietnam movie.
Palermo: Exactly, it's much worse. It's the defense of Stalingrad.

Palermo: This strategy is not mine, it's Vasily Chuikov's. We're gonna blast music so loud they won't hear our grenades fall, they won't hear the explosions. And what's better... they won't even hear their own radios.

El Profesor: Let us help you.
Alicia: I'm gonna give birth... alone. Same way my grandma did, and hundreds of other women throughout history. Like this!... Welcome to the spectacle of life!!!.....

Alicia: Logroño. You know more than him. How's my dilation?
Benjamín: Mm, I couldn't tell you.
El Profesor: Dilation is measured by touch.
Alicia: Let's see...
Marseille: What part of the plan is this?
Alicia: The birth plan!!!

Alicia: I don't go to the Philippines. I don't go to the Philippines! I actually liked my life. I like Madrid. And lamb chops. And the Puerta del Sol. And the corruption. And I'm not losing my fucking country because of you, asshole.

Río: ...we should kiss. For the first time.
Tokio: A first kiss only happens once. Maybe you don't get it. That's why it's called that.
Río: But I don't wanna give you a last kiss. I want another first kiss. The kind of kiss couples do when they get back together.

El Profesor: It's a breech baby.
Alicia: What? Now what?
El Profesor: You need to insert the hand... place the baby on your arm as if it were riding it, hold its mouth with your index and thumb, bring its head close to the breastbone, and then pull it out. There's no other way. And you need to do it right now.

Matías: All right, nobody moves! Head between your legs. Brace yourself with your arms. Like in a fucking airplane! We're gonna have some turbulence.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий