22 янв. 2022 г.

Bear Hunt

Maid 1×8


Alex: You mean, commit her?
Renee: She had a severe manic episode. She's still symptomatic. Pressured speech, delusions, irrational thought. She told me she thought she owned the house that she was breaking into.
Alex: Oh, she does, or she did.
Renee: Ah, well, she also told me that she's the goddess Aphrodite and she fucks the sun.

Paula: Baby. They don't know, baby.
Alex: What don't they know?
Paula: That the sun bends towards me. That I contain the sun in here.

Paula: But, baby, you don't understand. These people are really crazy. They're crazy, okay. Like, you know, mentally ill. I'm funny mentally ill. I run hot, you know. I mean, you know, I feel things. But these people scare me.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий