12 янв. 2022 г.

Tu sitio en el cielo

Money Heist 5×4


Tokio: We thought we were at war so many times before this. But only because we didn't know what a war actually was...

Berlín: Rock and roll...

Berlín: Oh. There's one thing I forgot to mention... I don't have the slightest clue about what we'll find behind this door.

Berlín: You never know what you might find in a hidden security room.

Berlín: Jakov, emergency. We'll need three more minutes.
Rafael: I can't do it in three minutes either.
Berlín: Okay, okay, no big deal. If you can't do it in three minutes, you can take your time in prison.

Berlín: The adrenaline, the endorphins... You feel powerful, don't you, son?

Berlín: What I'm about to teach you is really the most important thing... There we go.

Rafael: How that fuck is that educating me?!
Berlín: Look at you. Only a true thief feels like he owns someone else's property.

Berlín: We'll be living every thief's dream: leaving the heist to applause, with people taking pictures of us. We'll be happy, relaxed, determined, and so in love. And above all, suspicion free.

Berlín: I never took you to play tennis... or to ride a bike uphill, or to go rowing someplace. Because doing those kinds of things wouldn't teach you anything you don't already know. But here you learn. If you really want something in life, you have to steal it from somebody else. That's the story of the world, my son.

El Profesor: You're the sexiest woman in the world, but I love you for your brains.

Marseille: Are you breastfeeding or should I bring a bottle?

Coronel Tamayo: What are you trying to do?
El Profesor: All I want is a fair war.
Coronel Tamayo: That doesn't exist.

El Profesor: Tamayo, you sent eight elite soldiers inside the bank. I have ten robbers inside. I think it's quite balanced. I don't wanna see any other movement.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий