3 янв. 2022 г.

Skin of Her Teeth

Dexter: New Blood 1×7


Angela Bishop: ...that's where you come in. Dexter Morgan. Forensics expert from Miami Metro? He owes me.

Dexter Morgan: Plus, you know I can keep a secret.

Debra Morgan: Good call. Leave it to the police to handle. What could possibly go wrong?

Dexter Morgan: I'm used to being the predator, but now I'm the protector. Funny what fatherhood'll do to you.

Dexter Morgan: I hate the view from the cheap seats.

Dexter Morgan: You think you can get rid of everything? Something always gets left behind.
Kurt Caldwell: You're right. Something always gets left behind.

Kurt Caldwell: We can never erase all of our sins. Not even fire will do that.

Molly Park: Okay, now I'm thoroughly confused. First Kurt is creepy and now Jim. If he wasn't your boyfriend, I would totally do a deep dive. But it's not like he's hiding anything from you. I mean, you're the chief of police.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий