29 янв. 2022 г.

Snaps

Maid 1×10


Alex: Here's the hard question. Who were you writing to when you wrote?...

Alex: Writing is where I go to be honest about how I feel. Sometimes it's really the only way for me to know what it is that I'm feeling. Like I have to write in order to see what I'm gonna write. If that makes any sense. But... I find that it's a lot easier to write the truth than it is to say it out loud. Nobody can take writing away from you. Nobody can tell you that you're wrong, or your words are wrong. Because they're not. You're right, and your words are fucking right. Because they're yours.

Alex: Can you be ready by Monday?
Paula: I'm ready. I'm packed, baby. That's the nice thing about living in your car, you're packed.

Paula: Just... be happy for me.

Alex: Most people would bet against a single mom putting herself through college. But they don't know what it took to get here. Three hundred and thirty-eight toilets cleaned... seven types of government assistance... nine separate moves... one night on the ferry-station floor... and the entire third year of my daughter's life.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий