31 дек. 2020 г.

Rabbits

The Flight Attendant 1×2


Cassie: Oh, I mean, come on, guys. It is shocking, but people get murdered every day, so... Sorry, I don't... that's awful. I don't know why I said that.

Cassie: Okay, I have to ask you a really embarrassing question... What is a hedge fund?

Van: How's 10:00 a.m. tomorrow? Oh, if you've retained counsel, feel free to bring them.
Cassie: Was I supposed to retain counsel?
Van: Perfect answer. Looking forward to it.

Cassie: Honestly, if that was me in the photo, you know what? Then I guess my life would be freefalling down an insane pit of traumatic shit. So I guess I go out to a very, very loud place to drown out all the crazy stuff that's going on in my head, and you can bet that it would feel fucking crazy! But... It's not me in the picture!

Cassie: I need to shut my brain off for a few hours, you know?

Kim: It's nice to see you again, Ms. Bowden. I'm glad you could make it in.
Cassie: Yeah. Yeah, my dad always said, "You should be the fix, not the hitch."
Kim: See, I appreciate that wisdom.
Cassie: He also hated the police, so it's probably...

Van: Well, someone seems to like my aggressive attitude and tactics, because I've been here half as long as you, and we have the same job.
Kim: Is that right?
Van: Not to put too fine a point on it, but yes, I think that's right, ....
Kim: Okay, real talk?
Van: Always.
Kim: I like you, Van, but you have to know that you fit the FBI's male, pale, and Yale culture to a tee. I mean, hell, you probably had a lacrosse scholarship. I mean... And that's all fine for you, but I am a Black woman in a job that can still feel very much like a boys' club. So even though I served in the Navy, even though I have an outstanding tenure as a federal agent, I could never get away with the kind of brash bullshit that you don't even think twice about, because you don't have to think twice about it. So tell me one more time how your attitude is why we have the same job.
Van: ..... I hear you.
Kim: Good.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий