28 дек. 2020 г.

The Flight Attendant

The Flight Attendant 1×1


Cassie: I... I gotta shower.
Ethan: Okay.
Cassie: No, no, no. Not in a fun way.

Alex: You know, these long flights they can get a little tedious.
Cassie: You know, that might have something to do with your very depressing reading material. I mean, "Crime and Punishment"?
Alex: This book's amazing.
Cassie: Okay. Tell me how it works out for any of the women in that book. I just am more of a "Doctor Zhivago" kind of girl.
Alex: Really? ... Well, that book's messy.
Cassie: What's wrong with messy?

Megan: What is your obsession with rescuing every single animal on this planet?

Alex: Okay. Well, Bangkok can be really magical. Will you think about it?

Cassie: I don't need a man to show me the magic of Bangkok.

Cassie: Mmm. Vodka. No!

Ani: What city?... Bangkok. Oh, speaking of getting arrested in foreign countries, do not get arrested there. The laws are like Byzantine.

Cassie: Okay. You made it on the plane. Get to Seoul, back to New York. And then, you're free. All right? Because you did nothing wrong.

Cassie: I did not kill you. Okay? I am not that kind of drunk. I am... I am public nudity yelling in the subway kind of drunk, okay?

Alex: Being a flight attendant seems like fun.
Cassie: It is. .... It is fun. You know, I get to see all these beautiful places and I don't know, look at passengers right in the eye and say the word trash. It's great.

Kim: I got a pal at CIA who says flight attendants are the most likely to be foreign assets, because of the unfettered travel.

Megan: Cassie? Yes. I believe that Cassie did take care of him. I mean, not take... took care him. She dealt with him more. Yes, yes.

Megan: Yes, she's my best friend... No. I... I don't know where she went after we landed. So um, you know, that's... basically, that's none of my business. So... but... All right. Listen.....

Cassie: Who was that woman?


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий