20 дек. 2020 г.

Training Wheels and an Unleashed Chicken

Young Sheldon 4×3


Sheldon: ... First, we must determine the maximum velocity achievable without breaking a sweat. Sweating is for jocks and those who are worried the jig is up.

Sheldon: Darn it.
Meemaw: What are you looking for?
Sheldon: Chest hairs. Is there any chance I'll hit puberty in the next few weeks?
Meemaw: Oh, God, I hope not. Why?
Sheldon: The campus is so big, I'll never make it from one class to another without a solid dose of testosterone.

Mary: Maybe they'll let you leave early so you'll have time.
Sheldon: But the end of the class is when I point out the teacher's mistakes. Everybody loves that.

Mary: I'd say run across campus, but I know how you feel about sweating.
Sheldon: It's the urine of the skin.

Mary: Why not ride your bike?
Sheldon: I considered that, but I can't let my colleagues see me with training wheels. They'll think I'm a child.
Meemaw: Can't have that. Mm-mm.

Missy: All right. You're gonna pedal. I'm gonna run behind and hold you up.
Sheldon: I'm nervous.
Missy: Just pedal. You'll be fine...

Missy: Dad, Sheldon got hurt.
George: How?
Missy: A chicken chased him into a mailbox.

George: It's not too swollen. That's a good sign.
Sheldon: You're not a doctor.
George: But I see this on the football field all the time.
Sheldon: Football players are meant to be hurt. I'm meant to be cherished.

Sheldon: Did you get a discount doctor because we're poor?

Brenda: I just wanted to bring you some food as a peace offering and promise it will never happen again.
George: Well, thanks. Ooh, fried chicken...
Brenda: Never. Again.

Sheldon: That's the wrong "your!"
Missy: What are you talking about?
Sheldon: It's supposed to be Y-O-U-R. What you wrote means, "I hope you are arm gets better."
Missy: Oh.
Sheldon: You defaced my body with a grammatical error!
Missy: I guess that's your problem. Y-O-U-R.

Sheldon: Left-handed knocking. Wild.

Mary: .... And bless Sheldon's arm to heal strong and quick.
Sheldon: Strongly and quickly.
Mary: Amen.

Adult Sheldon: I am not saying my mother and I had a codependent relationship... But she did have a tendency to baby me, and boy howdy, was I okay with that.

Sheldon: Shampoo?
Mary: Shampoo.
Sheldon: Baby shampoo?
Mary: Does E equal MC squared?
Sheldon: Love you.

Mary: Did you have a tough time when your kids started being independent?
Connie: I'll let you know.
Mary: What does that mean?
Connie: Means one of 'em is still sitting in my kitchen whining about something.

Connie: Yes, watching your kids grow up is hard.
Mary: So how do you handle it?
Connie: I find a little bourbon in my coffee does the trick.

Connie: Listen, it's hard being a parent, but if you do it right, they don't need you anymore.
Mary: Well, I don't like that. I get it, but I just don't like it.
Connie: Well, I'd point out, you'll always have your husband, but you want me to be "helpful."

Sheldon: I need Mom to sing "Soft Kitty."
Missy: Don't do it.
Sheldon: Why?
Missy: You're being a baby again.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий