6 дек. 2020 г.

End Game

The Queen's Gambit 1×7


Alice Harmon: You know, most times when people tell us something's for the best, it's for the worst.

Jolene: I'm saving up for law school. I know, me, a lawyer, but the world is fucked up. And if I'm gonna change it, I can't spend all my time teaching white girls how to hold a badminton racket. I'm gonna be a radical.
Beth Harmon: Didn't know that was a career choice.
Jolene: It will be.

Beth Harmon: I read about this pop artist once. Bought an original drawing by Michelangelo. When he got it home, he took a piece of art gum, and just… Erased it… leaving nothing but a blank page. I remember being really shocked by that. Now, I wonder if I haven't somehow erased my own brain.
Jolene: Let's pretend that you didn't just compare yourself to Michelangelo.

Jolene: What I want is what you got. You've been the best at what you do for so long, you don't even know what it's like for the rest of us.

Benny Watts: Oh, it's official now. You're crazy. You are out of your fucking mind.
Beth Harmon: Maybe. Probably.

Benny Watts: Maybe? Maybe is a loser's word, Beth.

Beth Harmon: I don't need funds to undermine the government in Moscow. I just need… Money for my trip.

Mr. Booth: Remember, stay in your room at all times. Do not leave the hotel unless you're with me. I'll get you in the morning.
Beth Harmon: Will you knock two times fast and one time slow?
Mr. Booth: Good one. Welcome to Russia.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий