31 дек. 2020 г.

Ice Age

Love, Death & Robots 1×16


Gail: Can you believe the landlord left that funky refrigerator in here?
Rob: You know, these old-timey fridges, they're actually, like, really smart. In modern refrigerators, they don't have one of these, you know. The motor's underneath... so the hot air rises up into the fridge and has to be pumped out by the same motor that produced it. I mean, it's, like, crazy.

Gail: Oh, my God.
Rob: Holy shit! There's a lost civilization in our refrigerator.

Rob: I wonder if we're their gods?
Mike: Who are these two douchebags starin' at us all day?
Sam: I don't know. I'm tired of looking at that broccoli in her teeth.
Gail: Yeah, I doubt it.

Rob: Tactical nukes are going off in our refrigerator and you want me to calm down?

Rob: It's been over an hour. Maybe they've had a chance to rebuild...

Rob: Huh.
Gail: Yeah.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий