13 дек. 2020 г.

A Docent, A Little Lady and a Bouncer Named Dalton

Young Sheldon 4×2


Mary: Sheldon, you sure about this?
Sheldon: Yes, leave the crusts on. I'm a docent now.

George: Can't you hold it?
Missy: I may spit like a man, but I have the bladder of a little girl.

Sheldon: Did you know that the word "train" comes from the French verb traîner, which means to draw or drag?

Sheldon: Well, if you enjoy learning things, then you and I are on the fast track to friendship. Speaking of fast tracks, the Japanese bullet train, or Shinkansen...

George: What's wrong?
Missy: It happened.
George: What happened?
Missy: That thing that happens to girls when they're becoming young ladies.
George: What? Now?!
Missy: I'm not happy about it, either.
George: Should we go home?
Missy: I'm pitching in an hour!
George: I... you think that's a good idea? Maybe you need to lie down.
Missy: I don't need to lie down.
George: Okay, well, maybe I need to lie down.

George: I don't know what to do.
Missy: We're gonna go to a drugstore and get what I need.
George: Go to a drug store. Okay, I can do that.
Missy: Breathe... We're gonna get through this.

Sheldon: Five, four, three, two, one! We're officially open for business.... Anticlimactic.

Mary: Get him, Dalton Get him.

Georgie: This is a pretty dirty movie.
Mary: How do you know? It is rated R!
Georgie: For violence, language and sexual content. You should be ashamed of yourself.

George: Nothing to be embarrassed about. It's perfectly natural. Perfectly normal.
Missy: Dad, I know.
George: I'm telling myself.

Lawrence: ... And you have been correcting me in front of the visitors all morning long.
Sheldon: Would you prefer I send you a memo of your mistakes at the end of the day?
Lawrence: No.
Sheldon: Because that's what I did for the teachers at my school. I think it brought us all closer.

Lawrence: Sheldon, it's great to have knowledge. But you don't need to show it off all the time.
Sheldon: Oh, I don't mind.

Meemaw: Everybody gets fired for something eventually.
Sheldon: For being too good at their job?
Meemaw: Well, Moon Pie, sometimes you just get too excited about sharing the facts in your head.
Sheldon: But learning facts is the ant's pants. Which is the Australian derivation of the bee's knees. See, you just learned something. And wasn't that the cat's pajamas?
Meemaw: Alls I'm saying is people aren't always in the mood.
Sheldon: Well, they should be.

Georgie: Maybe Sheldon should watch it.
Mary: Hey, what was Dalton's third rule of being a good bouncer?
Georgie: Be nice.

Georgie: I think Dad would love that you're into stuff like this.
Mary: I'm sure he would. He took me to see Mad Max twice.

Georgie: So, why you hiding it?
Mary: Well, 'cause I'm supposed to be a good Christian. Clearly this is something I need to work on.
Georgie: Well, before you fix it, you've got to watch Die Hard 2. Bruce Willis stabs a guy in the head with an icicle.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий