23 дек. 2020 г.

The One with the Chick and the Duck

Friends 3×21


Phoebe: Whoa, whoa, whoa. You guys, do you know anything about chicks?
Chandler: Fowl? No. Women?... No.

Pete: Have you thought about it?
Monica: Okay, here's the thing...
Pete: Oh, no. Not "the thing. " I hate "the thing. " What's "the thing"?

Ross: Okay, what do you think? This blue suit or this brown one?
Joey: Well, the brown one brings out your eyes. But your butt looks great in the blue one.

Chandler: Do you guys know how to get a chick out of a VCR?

Phoebe: Ooh, I have to tell you something.
Monica: What?
Phoebe: Well, I can't tell you.
Monica: Okay, but wouldn't it be easier to tell me something that you could tell me?
Phoebe: Well, sure, in a perfect world. But no. I promised I wouldn't tell, and I swore to, like, all my gods.
Monica: Okay. Does it have to do with Ross and Rachel? ....

Rachel: Um, okay, just turn around.
Ross: What?
Rachel: I don't want you to see me naked.
Ross: Rachel, I've seen you naked a million times. I ate hot fudge off you naked. I sucked that mini-marshmallow out of your bellybutton.
Rachel: Yeah, but that was different, you know? We were going out then. Now it's weird.
Ross: Rach, you know, I can see you naked anytime I want.
Rachel: What?
Ross: Ha, ha. All I have to do is close my eyes. See?... Woo-hoo!

Rachel: Okay, you'd tell me the truth, right?
Ross: Rach, you can't look fat in an X-ray.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий