10 дек. 2020 г.

Epidemiya (aka To The Lake) #1.4

Uncle Kolya: There are no miracles here, Pavel.

Pavel: Sorry, Uncle Kolya. Let me think a second.

Uncle Kolya: I'm telling you, don't think or you'll get a bad headache.

Uncle Kolya: How many women have you had? If you count all of them, starting from high school.
Pavel: Two.
Uncle Kolya: Oh, yeah? Seriously? Just two? That's hilarious. I mean, I'd get it if you only had, like, one. But two is like sitting on the fence.

Irina: What's your prescription?
Pavel: Uh, my shrink gives me Xanax, Alprazolam...
Irina: I was talking about your eyesight.
Pavel: Oh. Negative four.

Irina: Do you think… this epidemic will be over soon? Do you?
Pavel: I'm afraid it hasn't even started yet.

Misha: Can I leave my socks on?

Polina: It was amazing.
Misha: Thank you.
Polina: I was being sarcastic, Misha.
Misha: Thank you, anyway.
Polina: You're welcome.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий