1 дек. 2020 г.

Sic Mundus Creatus Est

Dark 1×6


Katharina Nielsen: I want people to finally understand what's really going on here. We're all so blind. There's a murderer among us. No one actually dares to say it. But it's the truth.
     We cling to the hope that it won't happen here. We all know one another. We think we know everything about each other. But do we really?
     We live right next door to people we know almost nothing about. And behind one of those doors... is my son. It could be anyone's door. The man behind the cash register. Someone we invited for cake on a Sunday, who plays with our children...
     I don't want to look away anymore. And you shouldn't either.
     This city is sick. Winden is like a festering wound. And we're all part of it.

Ulrich Nielsen: I thought I knew you... How easily one can be deceived by people.

Martha Nielsen: Now I stand before you. No king's daughter. No man's wife. No brother's sister. A loose end in time. And so we all die alike. No matter into which house we are born. No matter which gown. Whether we grace the earth briefly or for a long time. I alone tie my bonds. Whether I have extended hands or slapped them.
     We all face the same end. Those above have long forgotten us. They do not judge us. In death, I am all alone. And my only judge... is me.

Martha Nielsen: Do you think things will ever be the same again?

Martha Nielsen: You know what I find weird? You don't actually know your parents, do you? What they were like as kids or teenagers. You're a family, but you don't really know anything about each other.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий