26 дек. 2020 г.

Happy

Fargo 4×10


Loy Cannon: He's gonna try to take over.
Buel Cannon: Maybe. But he's a country boy. Why's he want a big-city headache?
Loy Cannon: Power.

Loy Cannon: You're always losing, till you win. That's why it's called an underdog.

Lionel 'Happy' Halloway: Decades that tell us the only thing worse than livin' in darkness is steppin' into the light.
Loy Cannon: So, what, born on the bottom, die on the bottom?
Lionel 'Happy' Halloway: You get your picture in the paper, you think it's just a picture of you? We all in there, crowded together. Cops decide to bust a head, they don't care which head, long as the color's right.

Oraetta Mayflower: The devil's got a special place in hell for small minds who betray their better's trust, who take advantage of their charitable acts.
Ethelrida Pearl Smutny: Is that place above or below the place you're going?

Oraetta Mayflower: What does it feel like to be so sure you're right and know that nobody cares? Hmm? I'll see you in your dreams...

Loy Cannon: It was blizzarding when Satchel was born. Middle of the night. Why do babies always come in the middle of the night?
Opal Rackley: It's the moon, my mama said. Babies come like the tide.

Loy Cannon: Buel birthed him in a tub with her mama. I was downstairs with the girls. I swear I couldn't hear a sound. My missus. Passing a 12-inch head through a six-inch hole. On my best day, I'm half as tough as that.

Satchel Cannon: No you. No boy. No do what you're told. No everything. This is my world. I'm the boss. I tell you... What to do... Now fuck off.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий