27 дек. 2020 г.

Fatman (2020)

Ruth: You have fun shooting the trash.
Chris: Yes, ma'am.

Skinny Man: What do you think your childhood dream is worth?...

Herman: Merry Christmas, Chris.
Chris: Ah, schoolkids are lighting their uncles on fire and throwing bowling balls off of bridges. Nothing too merry about that.

Sandy: Not in your usual chipper mood today. Went a whole two seconds and I haven't heard anything about the decline of society or the reckless youth in America.
Chris: I guess I'm just having a good day.
Sandy: Wishin' and waitin' isn't gonna change what's inside.

Chris: I bid on everything from mainframes to Pez dispensers. Everybody's outsourcing. They got six-year-olds pulling 12-hour shifts in bare feet for two sticks of bubble gum. It's heartbreaking.

Billy Wenan: You just messed up big time, fat man!

Captain Jacobs: Your workers sure have healthy appetites... You know, I can't help but think the smallness and discoloration is a direct result of an inadequate diet.
7: Inadequate? Please elaborate.
Captain Jacobs: Well, I think what you need is some... protein, vegetables, fiber. I bet if we gave some real food to these... people, they would shoot up like bean stalks.
7: Captain, we have discovered the most efficient and productive way to eat is simple carbs and sugars six times a day.
Captain Jacobs: But that's unnatural. The body needs four food groups, regular exercise, a minimum of six hours of sleep.
7: Oh, every elf takes a 20-minute nap every eight hours. That keeps our bodies fresh and allows us to work on a 24-hour rotation.
Captain Jacobs: How long can you keep that up?
7: Indefinitely. It's why elves live much longer than humans.
Captain Jacobs: And Chris? He does the same?
7: No. It's the giving that keeps him young.

Ruth: We have each other's backs. That's how this works. Remember when my baking went through the vegan, sugar-free phase?
Chris: Oh, yeah. I was lucky to survive it. Must've lost 12 pounds.
Ruth: But you told me, even though you knew I wouldn't be thrilled to hear it.
Chris: That may have been more of a self-preservation thing.
Ruth: Point is, we both have good days and bad days. We disagree. We tick each other off.

Skinny Man: I'm not shaving off a dead man's beard.

Chris: Fine work.
Ruth: A slight miscalculation. Probably a little stress-knitting.
Chris: Oh, we always wanted a bigger bed.
Ruth: There's the man I married.

Skinny Man: I've come for your head, fat man!

Chris: You think you're the first? You think I got this job because I'm fat and jolly?

Chris: I'm coming back. I'll come while you sleep and rip you from your covers. By my hand, you will know the consequence of your actions. So don't screw it up. The fat man's got his eye on you, kid.

Chris: If there's one thing I've learned, 7, it's never argue with a woman gifting cookies.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Σ nostradamvs: «Они честно попытались снять чёрную комедию об усталом и серьёзном Санта-Клаусе, ..... Получилось в итоге что-то невнятно — то ли комедия, то ли боевик, то ли Мэлу Гибсону нечего было кушать и он согласился в этом деле сыграть.»

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий