27 дек. 2020 г.

Damage from the Inside

Fear the Walking Dead 6×7


Ed: Don't worry. It won't hurt nearly as much as you think.

Ed: Um... I-I don't suppose either of you are chess players?

Ed: Ha! Queen's Gambit.

Ed: My, uh, my father, he was a taxidermist, and when I was a kid, I-I couldn't understand how you could... do something like that... to an animal. T-Take something so... So vibrant and alive and... A-and freeze it in time. But my dad, h-he turned me around. He said, "When else do you get the chance to preserve something like that? In its most perfect state. Forever?" That's why I took up the trade.

Ed: Whatever you think you are gonna do... don't.
Alicia: What?
Ed: You think you need to do it in order to protect yourself... but you don't. It's only gonna make things worse.

Ed: I created them. But I couldn't control them.

Alicia: How are you here?
Morgan: I heard the music.

Morgan: It doesn't have to go this way.
Alicia: I can't do your way.

Victor: Do you really wanna do this?
Alicia: Do you?
Morgan: We will do what we have to.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий