17 дек. 2020 г.

Greenland (2020)

John Garrity: It's always something, huh?

John Garrity: Sometimes you just gotta suck it up. Push through, right? Even when you're super scared.

Colin: They're selecting people based on their professions. Like my mom, she was selected because she's a doctor.
John Garrity: I'm a structural engineer. I build buildings.
Colin: We definitely need those.

Nathan Garrity: My friend Teddy says your life flashes in front of your eyes when you die. I think it would be better if it did that while you lived. That way, you could see all the good memories and be happy.

Nathan Garrity: I don't wanna fly anymore!

Nathan Garrity: Where are the flashes?
Allison Garrity: What flashes?
Nathan Garrity: Before we die. The flashes.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий