9 дек. 2020 г.

The One with the Hypnosis Tape

Friends 3×18


Gunther: No, no. There's none of that in here.
Chandler: Oh, come on. At least let me finish this last one.
Gunther: Okay, but only if you give me a drag.
Chandler: Okay.
Gunther: Oh, dark mother, once again I suckle at your smoky teat...

Phoebe: So how did you guys meet?
Frank Jr.: Well, um, I was in Mrs. Knight's... I mean, Alice. Sorry. I always do that. Ha, ha. I was in her Home Ec class.
Alice Knight: He was my best student.
Frank Jr.: She was my best teacher.

Phoebe: Wow, kids. Frank, are you sure you're ready for that?
Frank Jr.: How hard can it be? You know, I mean, you know, babies. Who doesn't want babies? Right? And besides, I never had a dad around. And now I always will, because it'll be me.

Alice Knight: Really, we do realize that there's an age difference between us.
Phoebe: Good. Because you were acting like you didn't.
Alice Knight: But when it comes to love, what does age matter?

Phoebe: I don't wanna be judgmental, but it's sick. It's sick and wrong!
Ross: What, is it the age thing?
Phoebe: No, I'm fine with the age thing... until it sticks its tongue down my brother's throat.

Ross: Have you told him how you feel?
Phoebe: Yes. Not out loud.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий