9 дек. 2020 г.

Exit (2019)

Ji-ho: Look! It's IBM!
Kid: IBM? What's that?
Ji-ho: Iron Bar Man, he's famous here.

Friend: I don't see… I don't see anything ahead…
Yong-nam: Open your eyes.
Friend: I don't know where to go and how to get there. I think I had dreams when I was younger, but I can't remember what it was.
Yong-nam: That dream you speak of is long gone, we're just useless excess.
Friend: What did we do when others applied for jobs?
Yong-nam: Why do you keep saying weird shit? Are you into zen?

Second older sister: What do you do all day?
Yong-nam: I just sleep, and waste oxygen.
Second older sister: When you're awake?
Yong-nam: I eat, shit, sleep again. Let's just eat.
Second older sister: So frigging jelly. My dream is to live like you. How do I do that?

Second brother-in-law: I'm single and unemployed, let me pour you a drink.

Yong-nam: Let's go climbing...


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий