17 дек. 2020 г.

The One with the Dollhouse

Friends 3×20


Monica: What's this?
Phoebe: That's a dog. Every house should have a dog.
Monica: Not one that can pee on the roof.
Phoebe: Well, maybe it's so big because the house was built on radioactive waste.
Chandler: And is this in case the house sneezes?
Phoebe: No. No, that's the ghost for the attic.
Monica: I don't want a ghost.
Phoebe: Well, nobody wants a ghost. But you've got one... because the house is sitting on an ancient Indian burial ground.
Ross: Wait a minute. The house was built on radioactive waste... and an ancient Indian burial ground? Ha, ha. That would never happen.
Phoebe: Okay, obviously you don't know much about the U.S. Government. Ha, ha.

Phoebe: Come, dinosaur. We're not welcome in the house of no imagination.
Ross: Uh, Pheebs, while we're hovering around the subject... I just have to say that dinosaurs, they don't go, "Ruff."
Phoebe: The little ones do.

Joey: What do you see in him, anyway?
Kate: He happens to be brilliant. Which is more than I can say for that sweater you're dating.
Joey: Hey, I'm not interested in her sweater. It's what's underneath her sweater that counts.

Joey: Since when do you care who I'm going out with?
Kate: I don't care. Why? Do you want me to care?
Joey: Heh. Do you want me to want you to care?
Kate: Do you?
Joey: What?


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий