14 дек. 2020 г.

Bury Her Next to Jasper's Leg

Fear the Walking Dead 6×6


Virginia: "The end is the beginning." Now it's my turn, Paige. What the hell does that mean?

Hill: What do you want me to do with her?
Virginia: See what she's got. On her person, back at the bunkhouse. Check her belly, see what she's ate. Maybe there'll be a clue. Maybe it'll be cookie's mush. Then bury her next to Jasper's leg.

June: I'd hate to taste the bad stuff.
Sarah: It doesn't matter, June. Like my bro always says... As long as it gets us to the same place in the end.

June: Why? What are you not telling us?
Virginia: That's what I'm here to find out.
June: Why do you always make it so hard?
Virginia: Everything I do is to protect the people under my auspices, June.

Virginia: Some dogs you got to know when to put out to pasture, June.

June: Some dogs you just gotta know when to put out to pasture.

Virginia: How... How did you...?
June: Back before anesthesia, when they would do amputations, there were two ways to cauterize the wound. One was gunpowder.
Virginia: And the other?
June: Hot metal. Guess today was your lucky day.
Virginia: Yeah, that's what it feels like.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий