8 дек. 2020 г.

Forty: Part One

This Is Us 5×1


Madison: I'm pregnant, Kevin. It's twins.

Madison: Feels like this is all happening just as the world is falling apart, you know?
Kevin: The-the virus thing...

Beth: Tom Hanks got it.
Randall: Hanks got the corona?
Beth: Hanks got the corona.

Kevin: Uh, well, hey, so, I have some really big news. Um... didn't seem Zoom-appropriate.
Toby: Oh, it's a big one... Yes! Just say it. You're the new Batman.

Toby: Why is Madison getting out of the car? What is Madison doing here? Why is M... Madison, are you pregnant?

Toby: Kevin. Kevin. Kevin. Kevin, did you get Madison pregnant?
Madison: There's more.
Kevin: So, it's twins.
Toby: What. Are. These words. That you're saying right now? What is happening?!

Kate: Well, I am feeling... like we need a massive air hug right now. Madison! Let's hug it out.
Kevin: She's pregnant. It's twins. They're mine.

Randall: Eight minutes, Beth. Eight minutes...

Beth: With all the stress of... I don't know... the protests and the masks and the 'rona, the Karens, my failing dance studio, and our crumbling finances...
Randall: I hate that you're saying all these things with a sexy voice.

Rebecca: Okay. Let's go have some babies.

Rebecca: You know, no matter what I do, I can't get that apple tree to come back to life.
Miguel: Mm. Yeah. I think I might have to George Washington that bitch.

Kate: Are Kev and Madison still asleep? Okay, nope. Still feels weird to say that out loud.
Toby: Maybe we should try... "Kadison." Nope. That feels weird, too.

Rebecca: I bet you must see a lot of that in here, huh?
Nurse: Anxious fathers in a maternity ward? No, never.
Rebecca: Hmm. Their whole lives, they're told to be men. To be... in control, to act like a man, take it like a man. And then... all of this happens, and it must make them feel so...
Nurse: Useless?
Rebecca: Yeah. .... I think it takes a lot of strength for them to show us this side of themselves. To let us see the... scared little boy who existed before the world told him he had to be a man. The little boy who once only needed his mommy.

Madison: I free you from your... kind of sweet... kind of bizarre... "Jerry Maguire at the U-Haul," what-if marriage proposal that you made after we thought I killed one of our babies by falling over a suitcase. And... scene.
Kevin: Yeah, I don't think I'm gonna take it back.
Madison: Kevin.
Kevin: Unless you want me to take it back.
Madison: I mean, I'm not gonna make you take it back. Unless you want to take it back.
Kevin: Well... there you have it.
Madison: What?
Kevin: I-I have no idea. I have no idea.
Madison: Sounds like us.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий