23 дек. 2020 г.

The Beguiled (2017)

Corporal McBurney: Sixty-Sixth New York, ma'am. Grateful to be your prisoner.

Corporal McBurney: Tell me something, will you? Miss Morrow... If you could have anything, what's your biggest wish? If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?
Edwina: Anything?
Corporal McBurney: Yeah. Anything.
Edwina: To be taken far away from here.

Miss Martha: I have to say, when they saw me, they said, there is nothing more frightening than a startled woman with a gun.

Marie: He must get lonely eating alone in his room.
Alicia: We can show him some real Southern hospitality.

Miss Martha: Miss Alicia made the pie herself.
Alicia: I hope you like apple pie.
Corporal McBurney: I love apple pie. It's my favorite.
Edwina: Is that my recipe, Alicia?
Alicia: It is.
Amy: I picked the apples.
Corporal McBurney: They're delicious.
Marie: Apple pie is my favorite too.

Corporal McBurney: Well, a toast to you, Miss Martha, you must be the bravest woman I've ever known.
Miss Martha: No. No. All bravery is, is doing what is needed at the time.

Miss Martha: Tell me, Corporal... do you think this war will be over soon?
Corporal McBurney: Very soon, sooner than you Southerners are ready to admit.

Miss Martha: Hmm, that's what we're gonna do. We're gonna make a nice supper. We'll invite him for a big send-off. Prepare a smoked ham and we'll make biscuits and... And then we'll sauté the mushrooms in butter and wine...


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий