13 дек. 2020 г.

The One with the Tiny T-Shirt

Friends 3×19


Monica: Hello, people who do not live here.

Ross: Hey, how'd the date go with Mr. Millionaire?
Chandler: "Mr. Millionaire. New, from Snooty Playthings. Third wife sold separately."
Monica: He's great. I mean, we have such a good time together. He's so funny and so sweet. And I'm not attracted to him at all.
Ross: Still?
Monica: No. It's driving me crazy. I mean, in every other way, he's like the perfect guy. He has everything. Plus, he actually has everything.
Chandler: Life-sized Imperial Storm Troopers from Sharper Image?
Monica: Two.
Chandler: Wow. Can Joey and I put them on and fight?

Chandler: I can blow-dry it, I can put gel on it. It doesn't matter. I still wind up with this little cowlick-y thing... on the middle part of my head. It's so annoying. Does it bug you?
Ross: You bug me.

Chandler: Ross, you gotta stop, okay? You can't just stare through the peephole for three hours. You're gonna get peep-eye.

Ross: She'd say no, but here we are, right? We just broke up, first thing she does.
Chandler: You didn't just break up. Hey, it's been, like, three weeks. You slept with somebody three hours after you thought you broke up. I mean, bullets have left guns slower.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий