29 дек. 2020 г.

The One with Ross's Thing

Friends 3×23


Joey: Hey, wouldn't it be cool if our duck and our chick had a little baby? We could call it Chuck...
Chandler: Or Dick.

Ross: Well, what is it? Is it a mole?
Chandler: No, it's too wrinkly to be a mole.
Ross: Ew. Is it...? What, a pimple?
Chandler: No, it's... fancier than a pimple.

Joey: So, Pheebs, do they know about each other?
Phoebe: Does a dog's lips move when he reads?

Monica: Well, that's it. People never say, "We need to talk," unless it's something bad.

Dr. Rhodes: Take your shirt off and let's see what we're dealing with here... What are you doing?
Ross: Just showing you my run-of-the-mill, slice-it-right-off third nipple.
Dr. Rhodes: Well, that's not a third nipple.
Ross: Oh?
Dr. Rhodes: First of all, it's on your ass.

Phoebe: I'm telling you, if you wanna take care of that thing, go see my herbal guy.
Ross: Thank you, but I wanna remove it, Pheebs. I don't wanna make it savory.

Phoebe: Okay, so Jason is sensitive. But now, so is Vince. Plus Vince has the body. You know? So... It's really just about the math.

Guru Saj: Aha. As I suspected, it's a kundus.
Ross: What's a "kundus"?
Guru Saj: I don't know. What's a kundus with you?

Pete: Monica, I want you there in the front row when I win. I want you close enough to smell the blood. What do you think?
Monica: My parents will be so happy.

Chandler: He's got a really bad cough, and our vet, he can't do anything about it. Is there something you can do?
Guru Saj: Hmm. Let me see... Do you think you could get him to eat a bat?


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий