12 дек. 2020 г.

Changes

This Is Us 5×3


Pedetritian: Not often do I send parents off with three teens the exact same age going through puberty at the exact same time. I'm not a religious man, but I'll pray for you. Good luck.

Randall: How is everybody?
Beth: There's a lot of teen attitude this morning.
Randall: Yeah, one day you hung the moon, the next you're famine, war and pestilence.

Kevin: So... Anyway, are you, um... What are we doing?
Madison: We are doing a nontraditional engagement, where the woman gets pregnant first and then the man moves in with her because of a global pandemic.

Toby: I'm nervous.
Kate: Yeah, I'm nervous, too. But I'm nervous and I'm excited. What is that, like, nerve-cited?

Toby: Now, are we in San Pee-dro or San Pay-dro? I-I don't want to come off looking like a rube.

Kate: She has "Ghostbusters." What?!
Toby: I know. It's like... it's like she's combed through our social media or something. It's validating that she has exquisite taste in pop culture, but we should exercise caution.

Linh: Everything takes so long. Fishing the fish, cooking the fish... Let's play Go Fish!
Hai: You need to learn patience, Linh. Preparing a meal is the way to show someone you love them. I learned to cook because I want to impress someone very special to me.

Jack: What's going on here?
Rebecca: Study group.
Jack: Studying what?
Rebecca: Relax. They're fine, Jack.
Jack: Really? You're not gonna meddle?
Rebecca: No, no, no, no. Meddling was so Seventh Grade Rebecca. This is Eighth Grade Rebecca.
Jack: Oh.
Rebecca: Cool Mom Rebecca. You know, I can monitor the situation, but in a cool way.

Tess: Silence in the face of injustice is complicity with the oppressor. Beth: Now, this Alex, did she make you do this?
Tess: Alex is not a she. They're a they.
Beth: Fine. They.

Tess: You tell me to be myself. Well, this is me now, guys. Have you seen what's going on in the world? I'm done waiting to figure out who I am. I'm done being the prissy, quiet little girl you raised in the straight, white suburbs surrounded by straight, white people. This is who I want to be. This is who I am.

Ellie: I think you can tell a lot about a couple by how they fight. How they recover.

Rebecca: Following your heart is a real strength, Kate. Yeah, sometimes you end up getting hurt, but most of the time, it'll all work out.

Beth: Did she call you a fascist?
Randall: Yeah, hon. I believe she did.

Jack: Look, Kev. You put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything. Okay?

Kevin: I suppose being parents is gonna be hard enough on its own, without us walking around trying to be polite strangers in front of each other. I mean, I had the greatest, most connected parents you can imagine, and they missed so much...

Kevin: Madison, I'm an alcoholic and I'm a workout addict with daddy issues. Also, sometimes I get foot corns, and when that baby flares up in the summer, I've been known to wear shoes and socks at the beach.
Madison: It's bulimia, my eating disorder. Um, it almost killed me when I was 17. I have a handle on it, but even now, sometimes, my daily state of mind is still determined by my weight. Also, I am obsessed with the show Outlander. I've gone to conventions.
Kevin: No.
Madison: Yeah.
Kevin: You're one of those people?
Madison: Yeah. I'm one of those people.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий