1 дек. 2020 г.

Chapter 10: The Passenger

The Mandalorian 2×2


Peli Motto: You finally found a Mandalorian and ya killed him?

The Mandalorian: I thought you said he was on a hot streak?
Peli Motto: Oh. Stop your cryin'. You'll rust.

Peli Motto: All right, well, stop your mopin'. More importantly, did you bring back any of that dragon meat? Better not have any maggots on it. I don't like maggots.

The Mandalorian: What's the not-great news?
Peli Motto: Nothing. It's all great.
The Mandalorian: Okay.
Peli Motto: However, there is one small skank in the scud pie...

The Mandalorian: Do you know the husband?
Peli Motto: No. I met her ten minutes before you walked in.
The Mandalorian: I thought you said you vouched for her on your life.
Peli Motto: What can I say, I'm an excellent judge of character.

The Mandalorian: May the Force be with you.

The Mandalorian: How many did you eat?

The Mandalorian: Wake me up if someone shoots at us. Or that door gets sucked off its rails.юю I'm kidding. If that happened, we'd all be dead. Sweet dreams.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий