2 дек. 2020 г.

Honey

Fear the Walking Dead 6×5


Dwight: Hey. We got back to each other. If we can do that, we can do damn near anything.

Dwight: You're out of bullets. I'm not.

Dwight: We thought you were dead.
Morgan: Well, you know I don't die, Dwight.

Sherry: Dwight told me that you think that all life is precious, but this is different. If one life controls so many others, we...
Morgan: We're all gonna have to do things that we might not have done before. But I have been through a war that took too long to end and took too many lives.

Dwight: I think it'll be all right, honey. Soon enough, this'll all be behind us.

Dwight: I thought this was what she needed.
Morgan: May have to figure out what she needs for herself. You know, I spent so long thinking that my way is the only way, I didn't realize the trouble it was causing me or any of you.
Althea: That was different.
Morgan: Was it? Didn't realize I needed to change until it was almost too late.

Sherry: W-Well, somebody has to do something. We can't just let him keep doing...
Dwight: Him?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий