14 дек. 2019 г.

The World Before

The Walking Dead 10×8


Dante: It's okay. In nature, sometimes parents eat their young.

Dante: Places like this are cruel promises to their people, and they crumble at the smallest nick.

Dante: No one is actually kind. We are selfish. We are brutal.

Luke: I'm whistling one of the most whistle-able... is that even a word? It is now... whistle-able sections of Rachmaninoff's variations on a theme of Paganini. It's like one of the greatest pieces of music ever. It's my favorite. And I can only hear it in my head nowadays.

Judith: Russian-English dictionary for Eugene. Satellite parts.

Luke: This guy just came in out of nowhere. He saved my life. He just ran out! Who the hell does that?!

Gabriel: I remember this passage from my studies. Written by a scholar centuries ago who was trying to understand the impossible... "Let me live if life is better for me and take my life if death is better for me." He had surrendered himself to fate because his world defied logic. Defied justice.

Gabriel: We created you from it... and return you into it... and from it we will raise you a second time.


Rosita: Thanks.
Eugene: No expressions of gratitude required.

Eugene: I only wish there was more I could offer than to pay my respects and to bash a few vexatious walkers in their flame-blistered crania.

Rosita: Maybe Dante was right about us. We're not as strong as we think we are...

Michonne: You're gonna answer our questions. Who are your people?

Gabriel: Do we deserve a second chance? I don't know. But sometimes we get one, anyway.

Virgil: Your daughter's a little demon with a sword.
Michonne: Yeah. Like mother, like daughter. Only mine wouldn't leave anything to heal.

Virgil: No way you make it this long without being comfortable with violence.

Michonne: You just reminded me of something a friend of mine used to say... "My mercy prevails over my wrath."

Luke: Michonne, I don't want you to worry. We got Judith looking after us.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий