6 дек. 2019 г.

Burning Man

Mr. Mercedes 3x10


Bill Hodges: It's time to start scarin' people.

Morris Bellamy: Tick, tick, tick. That's what I am. A ticking fucking... bomb!

Lou Linklatter: My caseworker's saying that I should find something autonomous and flexible. I'm hoping she doesn't mean hooker.

Morris Bellamy: Do not tell me anything is simple. Nothing turns out to be simple. Things we think are simple turn to shit! And while Jimmy Gold said "shit don't mean shit," sometimes it does. Sometimes it means deep fucking shit like this.

Bill Hodges: Look, you're worthless from a thinking standpoint, Tom.

Lou Linklatter: Killer? It's okay, you can say it. Former best friend and killer. Current killer. He, uh, he's currently killed, so I'm currently the... the current killer. Presently current killer.

Morris Bellamy: Fuck! I'm killin' dead people now.

Bill Hodges: Maybe you were right.
Jerome Robinson: Which time?

Bill Hodges: I'm perfectly fine. Everybody's fine. Peter's fine. The mother's fine. The father's fine. Bellamy's better than fine. He's fuckin' well done.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий