22 дек. 2019 г.

409 Conflict

Mr. Robot 4×9


Young Elliot: Mom. Maybe we should just tell him now... About everything. Then Elliot will be okay.

Mr. Robot: I know. You weren't expecting me. But I'm here for Elliot, same as you.

Mr. Robot: Life throws you an error code like that, you don't have the luxury of a fucking pop-up explanation. So what are you supposed to do? Move on without answers, or stay down and drive yourself crazy with questions?

Mr. Robot: Yeah, I'm worried. For what, though, I'm not sure. But whatever it is... It's coming.

Mr. Price: I'm an old man, Zhang. I gave up on foreplay long ago. Let's just skip ahead to the part where you try to fuck me.

Mr. Robot: If Elliot were here, what would he do? He'd look for abnormalities, incompatibilities, anything that isn't adding up, any conflicts.

Mr. Price: Whoa... It's bad management when your best employees either walk off the job, or blow their brains out.

Whiterose: You believe what most people believe? Only what is right in front of you? I expected more from you...

Whiterose: Elliot, are you there?


Anonymous: Deus Group, you have been owned. fsociety and the world will cheer as we watch your black hearts stop beating. This is not a warning. This is the beginning of the end. We are fsociety.

Mr. Price: All this over a little pipsqueak in a hoodie...

Mr. Price: ...that's why it works, right? The one thing every person has: regret. You weaponize that, and then you use that weapon against them to destroy them.

Elliot: It happened. It actually happened.

Mr. Price: I warned you. I told you long ago. I'm a mercenary. I'd rather see you lose than win myself.

Mr. Price: Think of it this way, Zhang... You didn't lose the game. You just ran out of time.

Mr. Robot: And like that... Rome falls.

Mr. Robot: No more top 1% of the top 1%. No more controlling every piece of our lives. No more playing God without permission.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий