30 дек. 2019 г.

The End of the F***ing World 2×8

James: She's not my girlfriend... But she was my friend.

James: Dread can start as a small thing. It's so quiet, you can pretend not to hear it. But it gets loud. Really loud... And you can't ignore it any more.

Alyssa: It's easy to feel like you're not in control of your life. That's because you're not. You can't stop things happening. You just have to deal with them when they do.

Alyssa: It's like a haunted house. Only I'm the ghost.

James: Oh, no...
Alyssa: What?
James: I didn't know when, but my dad had got a bit wet...
Alyssa: Oh, he's like a paste... It's still him.

James: Maybe I just... just sort of pour him.

James: I love you too.
Alyssa: Yeah, don't go on about it.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий