18 дек. 2019 г.

The End of the F***ing World 2×3

Alyssa: Why is it that the more you have to say, the harder it is to speak?

Alyssa: ..... You should take a shower.

Alyssa: My heart's beating in my face.

James: I definitely preferred being shot.

Alyssa: Sometimes you can choose to not be a dick.

James: How was the wedding?
Alyssa: Yeah, it was fine.
James: That's good.

Alyssa: Being shit runs in my family. It's in my blood. Which means I can't help it.


Alyssa: I know it was your home or whatever, but you don't need to cry. It's just been towed.

Alyssa: How did he die, your dad?
James: Heart attack. Bad diet, no exercise.
Alyssa: Shit. It's probably how I'll go.

James: On paper, things looked quite bleak for me. I was a homeless orphan on the run with a married woman. But no matter how bad life got... there was always something good. You had to focus on the good.

Alyssa: We should stop.
James: What?
Alyssa: The hitchhiker. She's a woman. She's on her own. What if some weirdo picks her up?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий