13 дек. 2019 г.

So Long, Marianne

This Is Us 4×9


Kevin: It's gonna be perfect, trust me. Okay?

Toby: There will be plenty of firsts, right? Like his first Thanksgiving... This is your first one, buddy. It's gonna be awesome...

Kevin: Think about it. All right? What could be less scary than coming out to a-a plastic clown head?

Kate: How about this: you tell me your evil feeling and I'll tell you mine.

Kate: I hate CrossFit Toby.

Beth: If you're only going to other people about what's happening in your marriage, it's... it can be dangerous territory.

Randall: Oh, man, my dad used to love this song. "So Long Marianne". Loved listening to it. Loved explaining it to us even more. Over and over...

Nicky: No, no, no, no. Leave it. It's Leonard Cohen. He's a poet.
Jack: Nicky, if I wanted a poem, I'd read a book.
Nicky: No, you wouldn't. Just listen.


Nicky: He's singing about the love of his life moving on from him, but there's no bitterness in him. He's just grateful to have loved her.

Randall: He was lost before he met her and then she became his home. And in the chorus, listen, he's saying goodbye, but he can't quite let go.

Nicky: He's sending her away and calling her back in the same breath... I just hope that she came back to him and that they laughed again.

Randall: I hope she went back to him and they laughed together again. Something my dad would always say whenever he listened to this song. Uh, nope, he called it a poem. He'd give us all kind of hell if we called it a song.

Randall: Uh, Nicky, this is Shauna. She's our, uh, adopted daughter's biological mother.
Nicky: Okay.

Nicky: Well, I've learned that, uh... traditions inspired by Jack Pearson are sort of the backbone of this shindig. So... So, uh... here goes.

Jack Damon: Have some shrimp. There's five pounds.

Kevin: I think that's what's next for me. Yeah. For sure. Absolutely. By the time I'm 40, I'm gonna have a wife, I'm gonna have a kid, the whole shebang.
Randall: You should probably date somebody first. You know, it's only nine months till our birthday.
Kevin: Why you always got to be a buzzkill? Huh?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий