25 дек. 2019 г.

A Party Invitation, Football Grapes and an Earth Chicken

Young Sheldon 3×9


Adult Sheldon: Before that disembodied voice on AOL started saying, "You've got mail," we relied on my mom.
Mary: Shelly, you've got mail!

Mary: Well, I'm not trying to be mean here either, but you are behaving very unneighborly.
Brenda: That was mean?
Mary: You're darn tootin'.
Brenda: Tootin'?
Mary: Tootin'!

Sheldon: You should probably settle on a specific date because when I want to go to RadioShack and my dad says, "Maybe another time," we never end up going.

Pastor Jeff: What do you got? I was gonna do Noah's ark, but Sheldon's gonna eat me alive, like those two lions would've done to those two giraffes.

Georgie: It just don't make no sense. If I'm gonna pay for it with my own money, why can't I get a TV for my bedroom?

Mary: Everyone's going and everyone's gonna have fun!


Dr. Sturgis: Uh, brought some snacks for the game... Hope you like grapes.
Georgie: Oh, there's nothing my dad loves more than football and grapes.

Sheldon: Hmm. Gallus gallus domesticus, otherwise known as "Earth chicken." Live long and prosper... you filthy bird.

Dr. Sturgis: George, would you prefer me to wait for a commercial break before I bring up my emotional state?

Sheldon: Do not be alarmed, our mission is one of peace.

Billy: Gallus gallus domesticus pooped on my uniform! The mission is compromised!

Sheldon: I hope it's not another invitation.
Mary: It's probably a thank you note.
Sheldon: So now I have to write a you're welcome note? You people are killing me.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий