27 дек. 2019 г.

Fillion Bollar King

Imposters 2×1


Ezra Bloom: So, where are we going?
Jules Langmore: Well, I guess we should find someplace we can sell the ring, right?
— Shh!
Jules Langmore: That rhymes with "fillion bollar king."

Ezra Bloom: So... so what's there to do in Scottsdale while we wait?
Richard Evans: Same thing I did for 24 years... Hang out at my mom's house.

Ezra Bloom: I mean, take the three of us. We've known each other a few months, but also, like, forever. Our cells knew each other since the Big Bang.
Jules Langmore: I hate that show.
Ezra Bloom: It's like, we... we think we live our lives in this straight line, but in truth, time actually moves totally in both directions... Both directions, right?

Ezra Bloom: I'm such a loser...
Jules Langmore: Hey. You are not a loser. You... are like a dreamer just waiting for someone to dream about...
Ezra Bloom: Yeah.
Jules Langmore: Yeah... Which, I guess, is just another definition of a loser.

Bartender: Rough day?
Max: Rough year.

Fluke: You're not listening to me, man. Maybe Mrs. G will honor the deal. Maybe she'll kick you in the nuts.
Richard Evans: Do you know? 'Cause I sure as hell don't.
Fluke: The universe... it's a freaking mystery.
Richard Evans: Are you aware of something that I should be aware of?
Fluke: Protect your nuts. That's all.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий