8 дек. 2019 г.

Best Laid Plans

Atypical 3×1


Paige: Sam, I want a summer of love. Every day packed with adventure and romance, every moment dreamy and perfect.
Sam: Okay.

Sam: While any expedition can be physically grueling... the most challenging aspects are mental, dealing with the fear, the isolation, the doubt.

Sam: I'm completely prepared for normal registration. Roald Amundsen said, "Victory awaits him who has everything in order."

Sam: Feast your eyes. My official Denton student ID. You can now call me Denton student 9783210.

Officer: Are you okay, miss?
Julia: I think I'm having contractions. Do you have a room where my water can break?

Sam: The thing about any expedition, even a walk around the block, is that you can never be fully prepared.

Paige: Sam... I know you're gonna be the one out of five. 'Cause you're my one in a million.
Sam: That doesn't really make sense.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий